MICROMO's dedicated engineering team designs solutions to meet our customers' application criteria. As experts in the design of electrical, mechanical and motion control systems, our seasoned team provides a valuable and accessible resource for our customers. Our design team will help you to turn concepts into products in a quick, efficient and value-added manner with attention to environmental requirements.
The “MICROMO Difference” includes the following value-added capabilities:
- ISO 9001 [PDF] and 13485 [PDF] certification
- Environmental chambers that allow life testing under torque and radial load through a wide range of temperatures
- Dedicated CNC machine shop
- Ability to make custom fixtures can be made to simulate scenarios in field applications
- State-of-the art testing laboratory capabilities such as extensive diagnostics for wear analysis, motor characterization, efficiency curves and new product development
- Three-dimensional CAD capability for virtual prototyping to optimize testing of design performance and ensure a robust solution